(Super Premium Summer Job 2023)
Employer Name: Walmart Inc
City: MYRTLE BEACH
States: South Carolina
Reference Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01qj4NGLFoQ
Position: Salesfloor Associate
Position Available: 2 positions
Hourly wage: $14.00/hrs.
Wage comments: 14.00 per hour USD
Overtime details: Opportunity for overtime. OT may vary and is based on Host Company needs.
Estimated hours per day: 32 hours per week minimum
Number of days per week: Varies
Job prerequisites: Important Qualities
- Flexible (ability to train in different areas of the facility)
- Punctuality (arrive to work on-time)
- Good Attendance (come to work as scheduled)
- Ability to preform everyday (come to work ready to WORK not to socialize/play)
- Honesty (keep accurate clock in/out times, including breaks)
- Resourceful (housing is NOT provided by the Host Company)
- Preparedness (effective communication before and during your Work and Travel program)
- Ideal candidate:
- Physically able to lift + 40lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended period of time. No Restrictions.
- Works in areas requiring exposure to varying temperatures, extreme heat or cold, and/or wet, damp, or drafty conditions.
- Good Communication Skills with English level 7 (on a scale of 1-10, 10 being fluent).
- Customer centered and ability to serve showing care and concern.
- Works well in fast pace setting
- Ability to asks questions to better understand and help customer needs
- Understands and uses policies, procedures, guides to make effective choices.
- Finds and uses the right resources (people, products, tools) at the right time to resolves customer requests.
- Uses data and facts in order to make day-to-day decisions and involves others as needed.
- Recognizes what might be a problem and informs those who can correct it.
- Accepts responsibility and meets expectation for own work.
- Shares information and listens to others about what is needed.
- Communicates to the associates and leaders when needed.
- Communicates in a respectful and professional manner
- Makes sure work is done correctly and meets deadlines.
* MUST COMPLETE MULTI-STEP ONLINE APPLICATION AND BACKGROUND CHECK*
This process may take 2+ weeks to complete. Failure to complete this process ahead of arrival can cause delays in start date.
Communication with CHI prior to arrival is vital in a smooth on-boarding process.
Job Description: This position may require you to train in a variety of areas within the facility. This may include but not limited to activities like; stocking, cashiering/register, digital team (pick up orders), pushing carts, light cleaning. Maintain inventory accuracy for the facility. Maintain the area of responsibility. Receive and stock merchandise throughout the facility and organize and maintain the backroom (including cold section/refrigerated section) by following company safety, cleaning, and operating procedures; preparing, handling, packaging, labeling, and storing food to meet safety and compliance guidelines; operating and sanitizing food- related equipment. Additional duties include setting up displays; receiving, sorting, staging, and delivering merchandise. Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; Completes work assignments and priorities in a timely manner. Maintain calm and professional manner while serving customers, knowledge about products or locations within the store to help assist customers.
English Required skills: Intermediate (A, B+, B, C+, C)
Start Date: May 7th – June 20th, 2023
End Date: August 20th – September 7th, 2023
Housing assisted by: Must Arrange Own
Why choose us?
Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores from the United States, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. Giving exchanged visitors to join an international company and potentially grow a career in an area rich with activities and experience.
Cultural exchange activities
Myrtle Beach, a city and vacation resort on South Carolina’s Atlantic coast, is the hub of the Grand Strand, a 60-mile string of beaches. It’s also known for its celebrity-designed golf courses. Along its beachfront boardwalk are arcades, souvenir stands and restaurants, as well as the old-fashioned Family Kingdom amusement park and the SkyWheel, one of the country’s tallest Ferris wheels.
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ