XANTERRA SOUTH RIM LLC
(JOIN US Spring Job 2023)
Employer Name: XANTERRA SOUTH RIM LLC
City: GRAND CANYON
Position: Resort Worker. To be flexible working at any provided position below
Position Available: 1-3 Positions (Full)
Housekeeping $14.75; Kitchen Utility $13.55; Busser / Server Assistant $10.50+tips; Host $13.55; Cafeteria Worker $13.55; Retail $13.55
Estimated hours per day: Estimated Average Hours per Week through whole program: 32+
Number of days per week: Varies
Job Description :
- Skills Required: Ability to work as part of a team Commitment to the standards learned during the training period Must be organized, with an eye for detail Must complete mandatory training period after arrival at appointed location
- ROOM ATTENDANT/HOUSEKEEPER: Daily guest room and public area cleaning including making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, preventative maintenance, handling guest requests, etc. with attention to details and giving your personal best in service. Must assist in other departments or with other job duties as requested or necessary. May assist housepersons/porters in sorting, counting, folding, and carrying of linen and supplies by hand or housekeeping cart.
- RETAIL ASSOCIATE: Ensures courteous greeting of all patrons. Sells merchandise and assists customers with their selections. Ensures accurate and efficient accounting of all transactions. Operates the cash register. Stocking, pricing, cleaning, and inventorying sales items. Assists with other duties
- KITCHEN WORKER: Keeps all kitchen areas, equipment, machines, etc. clean and sanitized during each individual shift. Will work with various soaps and cleaning chemicals. Assists all cooks and Chefs in preparations of all daily menu items in adherence to all company recipes and NPS standards. Must be able to assist in other departments or with other job duties as requested or necessary. Keeps all kitchen areas, equipment, machines, etc. clean, sanitized and organized during individual shifts. Assist in daily cleaning and sanitation duties. Maintain cleanliness of all kitchen and dining room materials. Follow all machine cleaning procedures. Work in a designated station set by the Location Chef / Sous Chef. Gloves, aprons and safety materials are provided.
- EMPLOYEE DINING ROOM ATTENDANT: Assists workers engaged in preparing foods and beverages for employees or guests by cleaning works area, equipment, and utensils, assisting in food preparation, set up, and service, and collection of garbage and trash. Serves a range of hot and cold food items. Works to ensure a positive dining experience for all employees. Adheres to all hotel policies and regulations. Assists all cooks in daily preparations of all daily menus. Required Duties: Flexible and willing to work in any position, able to be physically active during the assigned shift, bending and moving, hard-working and pleasant, able to stand and/or walk for 8 hours, work safely with knives, recommend employee is over 5’0″
- CAFETERIA WORKER/BUSSER/SERVER ASSISTANT/HOST
Job Change requests are not permitted after arrival
English Required skills: Intermediate – Fluent (A, B+, B, C+, C only)
Start Date: March (arrive on 13,14 15, or 20, 21, 22 or 27, 28, 29 Mon-Wed only)
End Date: May 25th – July 7th, 2023
Meal Discount: Yes
Getting to Work: Housing within walking or shuttle ride distance of all work areas. Walking up to 20-30 min
The housing is dormitory style with between 2-4 people per room, 3-15 people sharing 1 bathroom.
Type of housing: Dormitory
Cost Amount: The cost is $20.00+tax per person per week to cover housing, Xanterra South Rim has a very low-cost, pay-as-you-go employee meal plan.
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ