(Premium Summer Job 2023)
Employer Name: Wilderness Club
Reference Video: Wilderness Club
Position: Golf Course Maintenance
Position Available: 2 position
Hourly wage: $14
Bonus Comment: –
Estimated hours per day: 6-8
Number of days per week: 4-6
Job prerequisites: Outdoors working environment subject to pre-dawn hours and adverse conditions such as heat, cold, rain and in awkward and confined spaces. Complete manual labor for long periods of time, walking on uneven surfaces, bending, crouching, or kneeling, pushing/pulling of levers on equipment and machinery, reaching in all directions and prolonged periods of time. Work in and around potentially hazardous substances, including pesticides, herbicides and motor fuel. Physical mobility sufficient to move about the work environment, ability to drive an automobile.
- Maintaining the grounds, including cutting grass and weeds, raking leaves, and planting flowers or new grass.
- Mowing the lawn, which involves cutting grass to specific heights and lengths according to the season or course rules.
- Repairing golf cart paths and greens and mending fences that have been damaged by animals or weather conditions.
- Inspecting the course for damage caused by insects or disease to ensure that there is no danger of infestation spreading to other areas of the course.
- Cleaning out divots after a golfer has hit a ball into the ground.
- Maintaining the irrigation system, replacing filters and repairing broken parts as needed.
- Checking for sinkholes or other damage to the course that might be caused by erosion.
- Replacing divot mix in divots during play if the course requires it.
- Repairing and replacing divots, tee boxes, greens, and other areas of the course that have been damaged by player use or inclement weather conditions.
English Required skills: Advanced (A, B+, B)
Start Date: May 15th– May 31st, 2023
End Date: September 7th, 2023
Housing assisted by: Employer/US Sponsor
Cost Type: Month
Cost Amount: $200 per month per person
Why choose us?
A one-of-a-kind Montana resort, Wilderness Club spans 550 acres just minutes from the vast Kootenai National Forest. Purpose-built for families, this mountain retreat features a top-rated golf course designed by Nick Faldo and 21-acre lake for fishing and recreation tucked amid a collection of luxurious cabins and cottages. A full-service spa, Horse Park, Water Park, and Sports Park ensure endless outdoor thrills for all ages.
Cultural exchange activities
Montana provides travellers with everything from untamed nature to luxurious mountain resorts and everything in between. It’s a destination guaranteed to leave you speechless as you marvel at its majesty. Where to start? Here are our top picks of landmarks in Montana to tick off your list.
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ