Delaware North at Grand Canyon
(JOIN US Spring Job 2023)
Employer Name: Delaware North at Grand Canyon
City: Grand Canyon
Position: Resort Worker
Employer is looking for students who will be happy working at the beautiful but isolated world-famous Grand Canyon National Park as a Resort Worker. Students must be prepared to perform duties at all mentioned above departments.
• Food Service Utility Associate/Dishwasher
• Cashier/Retail Stocker/Food Prep/Prep-Cook
Position Available: 1-2 Positions (Full)
Hourly wage: $13.85-$14.00 /Hour
Overtime details: OT only after 40 hours of work in a workweek, not guaranteed. OT will be paid at 1.5 x hourly rate
Average of Hours: Estimated Average Hours per Week: 32
Job Description :
- Housekeeping: Cleaning and stocking hotel rooms. Make beds, clean bathrooms, dusting, amenities, removing dirty linens, cleaning outside guest rooms, in hallways and surrounding grounds. Work in the laundry. Physically demanding; requires bending, twisting, lifting and standing for extended period. Restock all amenities. Clean all wastebaskets, mirrors, shelves, doorframes, windows, window frames and baseboards. Clean with the vacuum. Spray air freshener. Report all maintenance problems, report and turn in any articles left by guests. Clean all surfaces: polish furniture, vacuuming. Operate washer/dryer, separate, wash, dry, fold and deliver sheets, pillowcases, blankets and others
- Food Service Utility Associate/Runner/Dishwasher: Responsible for stocking, serving and bussing of the food and beverage dining areas, including assisting guests with taking and expediting food orders. Maintains the dish room and dishwashing machine, and washes and properly stores all dishes. Wet and sometimes cold environment. Prepare and plate food as needed. Provide guests with excellent customer service during their dining experience in accordance with Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards. Physically demanding
- Cashier/Stocker/Food Prep: Provide exceptional guest service to general store, restaurant, or coffee shop patrons including preparing beverages, cash handling, stocking, cleaning, and sell merchandise in accordance with GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards. Prepares food required for foodservice operation and operates point of sale (POS) system. Operating kitchen utilities, records all waste, clean up the area, perform cash register transaction, perform other duties as assigned. Physically demanding
- J1 Students must be willing to work morning, day, late evening, weekends, and holidays shifts.
- COVID-19 protocols and regulations might still be in place, not limited to quarantine, mask wearing, following the employer’s guidelines, etc.
- You will be required to take a drug test upon your arrival. Testing positive for drugs or any illegal use or possessions of drugs or alcohol will result in employment and program termination
- Grand Canyon Arizona is a beautiful place for nature lovers, however, please do not expect a nightlife, big shopping, or big city atmosphere. Students to be placed at various DNC locations such us Grand Canyon Village, Desert View or Tusayan
English Required skills: Good – Moderate (A, B+, B, C+, C only)
Start Date: March 1st – March 30th, 2023
End Date: June 1st – July 7th, 2023
Meal Discount: Yes. At General Store and Food & Beverage locations
Housing assisted by: Employer
Type of housing: Various mobile, dorms, apartments, or trailer homes.
Cost Amount: $50.00 + tax per person per week
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ