(Super Premium Summer Job 2023)
Employer Name: Chippewa Hotel
City: Mackinac Island
Position Available: 2 Positions
Hourly wage: $3.84 per hour + tips
Estimated hours per week: 32-40
– Must speak and read English on an advanced level.
– Must be outgoing, friendly.
– Students must be willing to clean and remove rubbish
– Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, be knowledgeable of all food items on the menu, their descriptions and ingredients, and the wine and liquor offerings.
– Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
– Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions, and interact professionally and maintain effective working relationships with management, co-workers, and members.
– Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and stand for an extended period of time.
– Smiles and greets members by their names whenever possible; makes self-introductions and ensures proper table setup.
– Informs members/guests of daily specials, takes orders for food and drinks and inputs into point-of-sale (POS) systems.
– Gauges timing of food delivery to ensure members orders are prepared correctly and appropriate food temperatures are met without rushing or causing undue delays.
– Checks tables frequently to determine if diners have any needs or requests including drink refills, additional bread, butter, desserts, coffee, etc.
– Maintains tables in a neat and orderly manner and cleans as necessary.
– Opens and closes side work to ensure that everything is prepared for efficient service.
– Assists other Servers to ensure that all diners have an excellent dining experience.
– Checks card information supplied by Hostess and opens the check under the appropriate member number.
– Responsible for all member checks and charges with his/her section.
– Thanks members and guests as they exit and invites them to return again.
– Communicates with members, co-workers, management and the general public in a courteous and professional manner.
– Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
– Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager.
English Required skills: Advance (A, B+, B)
Start Date: May 20th – June 15th, 2023
End Date: September 6th – September 7th, 2023
Meals Detail: Yes ($45 per person per week in Employee Café)
Uniform Provided by Employer: Yes (Shirt, Mask, Tie)
Uniform Requirements NOT Provided by Employer: Shorts, Slacks, Skirt, and non-slip closed toe comfortable work shoes.
Housing assisted by: Employer / US Sponsor
Cost Type: Weekly
Cost Details: $85 per person per week
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ