(Super Premium Summer Job 2023)
Employer Name: Aramark
States: New York
Position: Citi Field – Stand Associate – Event Based Position – Second Time W&T Preferred
Position Available: 2 positions (Full)
Hourly wage: $17.00/Hour
Wage comments: –
Overtime details: –
Bonus Comment: –
Estimated hours per day: Event Based Position
Number of days per week: Varies
Job prerequisites :
- Advanced English
2. Participants must be outgoing and willing to clean and remove rubbish
3. Participants understand NYC has a very high cost of living
4. Participants must be comfortable in an urban/city environment
5. Participants will be required to work all scheduled home games
6. Participants must arrange their own housing
7. Basic math skills; must be familiar with U.S. currency prior to arriving
8. Social Security numbers preferred
9. Ability to stand and work continuously in confined spaces for long periods of time.
Job Description :
The Aramark Stand Associate is responsible for accurately processing retail merchandise transactions, maintaining the balance of the cash drawer, providing customer service to guests, preparing or building food items while providing customer service and adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. .
– Operates a register and handles cash and credit card transactions
– Greet and assists customers while anticipating their needs
– Count, organize, and balance cash drawer; fill out the cashier slip; and make deposits
– Adheres to cash handling policies and procedures
– Ensures security of company assets
– Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes and directions
– Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
– Sets up workstations including prep tables, service counters, hot wells, steam tables, etc.
– Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes work stations
– Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and anticipating the customers’ needs
– Replenishes food items and ensures product is stocked to appropriate levels
– Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
– Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
English Required skills: Advanced (A, B+, B only)
Start Date: May 8th – June 26th, 2023
End Date: August 28th – September 7th, 2023
Meals details: One free meal is provided per shift.
Housing assisted by: Must Arrange Own
Why choose us?
Be a part of a Winning Team! Aramark @ Citi Field & Maimonides Park is looking for energetic and self motivated Work & Travel participants with a proven track record in providing exemplary guest service in a fast paced, working as part of a team, to assist in the Food Service Operations at Citi Field & Maimonides Park. The ideal candidate will be available to work all New York Mets or Brooklyn Cyclones home games. This is an event based, part time position. It will be the participants responsibility to find an additional second job
Cultural exchange activities
A densely populated metropolis nearly half of whose residents were born outside the USA, New York City really embraces the term “melting pot.” Every corner of the world is packed into the Big Apple’s five boroughs, from vibrant enclaves such as Little Guyana in Queens and midtown’s Koreatown to lower Manhattan’s bustling Chinatown and Little Italy. The city wears its history of welcoming outsiders with pride. Attractions include the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Brooklyn Heights (America’s first suburb), Coney Island, Prospect Park, Flushing Meadows-Corona Park, the Bronx Zoo, and the New York Botanical Garden, to name a few.
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ