Abe’s Cafe & Gifts
(Super Premium Spring Job 2023)
Employer Name: Abe’s Cafe & Gifts
Position: Retail Salesperson, Cashier
Position Available: Female 1 / Male 1 Position
Hourly wage: $16.10/Hour
Overtime details: No
Estimated hours per day: 32 Hours Per Week Minimum
Number of days per week: Varies
- Energetic, Friendly, Flexible
2. Advanced English
3. Need to physically be able to climb a ladder, lift, & bend. Lift items of up to 15kgs. Spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
4. International Adult Participants must confirm they have reviewed the cost of living disclaimer and understand Washington D.C. is an expensive city
5. International Adult Participants must confirm they must arrange their own housing
6. Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate change
7. International Adult Participants must be willing to clean and remove rubbish, with no allergies to dust or cleaning chemicals
Job Description :
Participants will welcome customers by greeting them; offering them assistance, directing customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items. Helping customers make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions. Processing payments by totaling purchases; cash and credit cards. Other duties include dusting, changing trash, folding clothes, stocking shelves, and cleaning.
English Required skills: Advanced (A, B+, B only)
Start Date: March 7 th – April 15th, 2023
End Date: June 15th – July 7th, 2023
Meals details: Meals are not included.
Housing assisted by: Must Arrange Own
Why Choose us?
If you love working with people and are looking to gain customer service experience, then Abe’s Cafe & Gifts is for you. Abe’s Gifts DC has 20 years of expertise in the souvenir gift shop business.
Cultural exchange activities:
Monuments and memorials, eclectic neighborhoods, true local flavor – Washington, DC is a place unlike any other. It’s your home away from home with free museums and endless opportunities to experience United States history and culture. From quintessential stops at places like 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue to hours spent at small museums and fantastic restaurants, there are loads of ways to use your time in this city. Visit the Jefferson Memorial, stop by Ford’s Theater, or take a walk along the Tidal Basin during the breathtaking National Cherry Blossom Festival. There is no shortage of things to see in Washington, D.C.
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ