Xanterra South Rim – Grand Canyon, Arizona
(Premium Spring Job 2022)
Organization: Xanterra South Rim LLC. – Grand Canyon, Arizona
City : Grand Canyon
Employer Name: Xanterra South Rim – Grand Canyon, Arizona
Position: Resort Worker
Position Available: 1- 4 Positions Available, Female/ Male
Rate of pay: $12.25
Meal Details: 3 daily meals
Housing Assisted by: Employer
Estimated Cost of Housing: $14.60 per day per person.
English required skills: Upper – Intermediate – Advance (A, B+, B)
Start Date: March 22nd – March 30th, 2022
End Date: May 25th – July 7th, 2022
Transportation details: Housing within walking or shuttle ride distance of all work areas. Walking up to 20-30 min
Nearest International Airport: Phoenix International Airport or Flagstaff, AZ
- Amtrak Train (www.amtrak.com), Greyhound (www.greyhound.com ), Groome Transportation (www.arizonashuttle.com) provides transportation from Phoenix to Flagstaff, AZ. Groome (www.arizonashuttle.com) provides transportation from Flagstaff, AZ to Grand Canyon, AZ
- Detailed information in The Canyon Informer International
- Please remember that Xanterra Grand Canyon strongly recommends to arrive to Grand Canyon on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Do not arrive on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Do not arrive after 5:00 PM
- Flagstaff, Arizona – 89 miles
- Phoenix, Arizona – 247 miles
- Las Vegas, Nevada – 273 miles
Uniform Requirement: Uniform is provided.
Job description: Students to expect to be flexible on working various positions.
- Room Attendant: Daily guest room and public area cleaning including making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, preventative maintenance, handling guest requests, etc. with attention to details and giving your personal best in service. Must assist in other departments or with other job duties as requested or necessary. May assist housepersons/porters in sorting, counting, folding, and carrying of linen and supplies by hand or housekeeping cart.
- Retail Associate: Ensures courteous greeting of all patrons. Sells merchandise and assists customers with their selections. Ensures accurate and efficient accounting of all transactions. Operates cash register. Stocking, pricing, cleaning, and inventorying sales items. Assists with other duties as necessary.
- Kitchen Worker: Keeps all kitchen areas, equipment, machines, etc. clean and sanitized during each individual shift. Will work with various soaps and cleaning chemicals. Assists all cooks and Chefs in preparations of all daily menu items in adherence to all company recipes and NPS standards. Must be able to assist in other departments or with other job duties as requested or necessary. Keeps all kitchen areas, equipment, machines, etc. clean, sanitized and organized during individual shift. Assist in daily cleaning and sanitation duties. Maintain cleanliness of all kitchen and dining room materials. Follow all machine cleaning procedures. Work in designated station set by the Location Chef / Sous Chef. Gloves, aprons and safety materials are provided.
- Employee Dining Room Attendant: Assists workers engaged in preparing foods and beverages for employees or guests by cleaning works area, equipment, and utensils, assisting in food preparation, set up, and service, and collection of garbage and trash. Serves a range of hot and cold food items. Works to ensure a positive dining experience for all employees. Adheres to all hotel policies and regulations. Assists all cooks in daily preparations of all daily menus. Required Duties: Flexible and willing to work in any position, able to be physically active during the assigned shift, bending and moving, hard-working and pleasant, able to stand and/or walk for 8 hours, work safely with knives, recommend employee is over 5’0″
All information may be changed due to reasonable reason of each placement without prior notice. All images are only for display purpose.
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับUS Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHAPPY ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ
For more information, please contact
iHAPPY Hotline: 093-636 6456, 095- 928 9426, 099-626 5456