XANTERRA SOUTH RIM
(Super Premium Summer Job 2023)
Employer Name: XANTERRA SOUTH RIM
City: GRAND CANYON
Reference Video: Working at Xanterra: Grand Canyon South Rim – YouTube
Position: Resort Worker. To be flexible working at any provided position below
Position Available: 2 Positions
Hourly wage: Starting at $13.85 per regular hour
Overtime details: OT only after 40 hours of work in a workweek. OT will be paid at 1.5 x hourly rate
Average of Hours: Estimated Average Hours per Week through whole program: 32+
Job Description :
Skills Required: Ability to work as part of a team Commitment to the standards learned during the training period Must be organized, with an eye for detail Must complete mandatory training period after arrival at appointed location
- ROOM ATTENDANT/HOUSEKEEPER: Daily guest room and public area cleaning including making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, preventative maintenance, handling guest requests, etc. with attention to details and giving your personal best in service. Must assist in other departments or with other job duties as requested or necessary. May assist housepersons/porters in sorting, counting, folding, and carrying of linen and supplies by hand or housekeeping cart.
- RETAIL ASSOCIATE: Ensures courteous greeting of all patrons. Sells merchandise and assists customers with their selections. Ensures accurate and efficient accounting of all transactions. Operates cash register. Stocking, pricing, cleaning, and inventorying sales items. Assists with other duties
- KITCHEN WORKER: Keeps all kitchen areas, equipment, machines, etc. clean and sanitized during each individual shift. Will work with various soaps and cleaning chemicals. Assists all cooks and Chefs in preparations of all daily menu items in adherence to all company recipes and NPS standards. Must be able to assist in other departments or with other job duties as requested or necessary. Keeps all kitchen areas, equipment, machines, etc. clean, sanitized and organized during individual shift. Assist in daily cleaning and sanitation duties. Maintain cleanliness of all kitchen and dining room materials. Follow all machine cleaning procedures. Work in designated station set by the Location Chef / Sous Chef. Gloves, aprons and safety materials are provided.
- EMPLOYEE DINING ROOM ATTENDANT: Assists workers engaged in preparing foods and beverages for employees or guests by cleaning works area, equipment, and utensils, assisting in food preparation, set up, and service, and collection of garbage and trash. Serves a range of hot and cold food items. Works to ensure a positive dining experience for all employees. Adheres to all hotel policies and regulations. Assists all cooks in daily preparations of all daily menus. Required Duties: Flexible and willing to work in any position, able to be physically active during the assigned shift, bending and moving, hard-working and pleasant, able to stand and/or walk for 8 hours, work safely with knives, recommend employee is over 5’0″
- CAFETERIA WORKER/BUSSER/SERVER ASSISTANT/HOST
- Job Change requests are not permitted after arrival
English Required skills: Intermediate – Fluent (A, B+, B, C+, C only)
Start Date: May 16th – June 30th, 2023 Students must arrive on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday
End Date: August 31st – September 7th, 2023
Meal Discount: Yes
Housing assisted by: Employer/ US Sponsor
Cost Type: Week
Cost Amount: The cost is $20.00+tax per week per person to cover housing, Xanterra South Rim has a very low-cost, pay-as-you-go employee meal plan.
Why Choose us?
Welcome to Xanterra at Grand Canyon National Park Lodges. Working at Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona is an excellent exchange experience and a wonderful opportunity to meet people from all over the world. You will have the chance to explore a natural wonder of the world as well as make friends from all regions of the United States. Get ready to live in an isolated community far away from shopping malls, theaters, and other conveniences you may be used to. There will be occasional shopping trips to Flagstaff, Laughlin, and other Arizona locations, however the main off-time activity is hiking. Bring your hiking gear and camera. The splendor of the Grand Canyon is more spectacular than you can imagine and you will want to memorialize your adventures!
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ