West Glacier KOA Resort
(Super Premium Summer Job 2023)
Employer Name: West Glacier KOA Resort
City: West Glacier
Position: Housekeeping/Shower Crew
- Kitchen Utilities
Position Available: 1 Positions (Female Only)
Hourly wage: $13.00 per regular hour.
Overtime details: Overtime rate is 19.50 per hour
Average of Hours: 32 – 40 average hours per week (After orientation, training & achievement of satisfactory performance)
Job Description :
- Students to be flexible on working variety of positions
• Housekeeper: Clean guest cabins, bath houses and buildings. General cleaning, clean bathrooms, kitchens, making beds, cleaning common area, work in the laundry, vacuuming, etc.…
• Shower Crew: Deep cleaning of shower house, bathrooms, scrubbing cleaning windows, floors, laundry, etc.…
• Maintenance: Clean RV sites, weed flower beds, clean bbq, mow and trim grass, light landscaping and groundskeeping, etc.
• Kitchen Utilities: Prep cook, serve food, dishwashing, clean kitchen, etc.
• Able to perform cleaning, physical tasks, walking, bending, carrying, and using chemicals in a safe manner
• Students should be prepared to live and work at a remote location and hard work at the Campground
• Students must be prepared for high and low hotel occupancy and work as many as possible hours during high peak business and expect low hours during the slow weeks of hotel operation!
• Having a driver license is a plus. No smoking facility!
English Required skills: Intermediate (A, B+, B, C+, C only)
Start Date: May 15th – June 30th, 2023
End Date: September 6th – September 7th, 2023
Meal Discount: No
Housing assisted by: Employer
Cost Amount: The dorm rate is $40+tax per week per student taken out of their paychecks
Cultural exchange activities
The Greater Flathead Valley offers the best in outdoor recreation and entertainment. Hike hundreds of miles of trails in Glacier National Park, float the three forks of the Flathead River, visit the Hungry Horse Dam, take a scenic drive to Flathead Lake, or relax with a Red Bus Tour. Glacier National Park is the crown jewel of Montana–explore rugged peaks, hike thousands of miles of trail, fish pristine waters, experience breath-taking mountain views, and live in nature’s ultimate work of art. Established as the United States 10th national park by President Taft, Glacier National Park is the true destination of any camper or RV enthusiast
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ