Tru by Hilton Gaylord
(Exclusive Premium Spring Job 2023)
Employer Name: Tru by Hilton Gaylord
Position Available: 4 Positions
Hourly wage: $13.00 per hour
Estimated hours per week: 32 – 40 hours per week
Job Prerequisites: There is a job fair in Bangkok.
Job Description :
– Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned.
– Duties will include but are not limited to cleaning rooms and common areas, including bathrooms, toilets, sinks, and showers, changing linens, laundry, dust, vacuum, and empty trash, etc. Very physically demanding.
– Be prepared to stand, bend, kneel and push a 50lb/23kg cart all day.
– Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit.
– Please do not apply if you are sensitive to any kind of chemicals or lotions or have physical limitations that would keep you from doing your job.
– Restock housekeeping carts. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
English Required skills: Intermediate (A, B+, B, C+ only)
Start Date: March 7th – April 15th, 2023
End Date: June 15th – July 7th, 2023
Housing assisted by: Employer/US Sponsor
Cost Type: Week
Cost Amount: $75.00 per person per week
About the location:
Enjoy all nature has to offer, only minutes away from our recently remodeled and thriving downtown district with unique stores, trendy new eateries and our trademark Swiss-themed architecture.
Bring some warm clothes. Comfortable shoes are a must. Be prepared to see the night sky of Michigan, maybe even the Aurora Borealis!
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ