Story Land Theme Park
(Super Premium Summer Job 2023)
Employer Name: Story Land Theme Park
States: New Hampshire
Position: Park Operations (All students should be interviewed by Story Land managers thru Skype prior to arrival to the USA)
Position Available: 3 Positions
Hourly wage: $14.00 per regular hour.
Overtime details: No overtime (seasonal employer)
Average of Hours: 32-40+ average hours per week (After orientation, training & achievement of satisfactory performance). Should be prepared to work on weekends/holidays
Job Description :
– Park Operations (Ride Operator/F&B (Cashier, Cook, Runner, Server Helper): Safely and efficiently operate amusement rides while also proving excellent service. Within the department, you may also work ground maintenance, cleaning, and complete tasks, as necessary. Maintain the safe operation of rides. You may be a cashier, server, cook, table cleaners, dishwasher, prep work. You can expect to perform jobs safely, efficiently, and accurately while also proving excellent service
- All positions (except cooks & dishwashers) have much contact with the guests. Students must be friendly, hardworking, team player, flexible, positive attitude, motivated, honest, and reliable. Previous hospitality service experience is helpful. Being able to speak English well and communicate effectively with the guests is extremely important in all positions
- No couples for housing purposes
English Required skills: Upper Intermediate – Fluent (A, B+, B only)
Start Date: May 15th – June 30th, 2023
End Date: September 4th – September 7th, 2023
Meal Discount: Meals discounts as a part of the housing package
Housing assisted by: Employer
Cost Amount: $200.00 bi-weekly per student (about $100.00 per week per student), meals discount included
Why choose us?
- With the Story Land Theme Park, you will experience a great working environment, good work hours and meet a lot of people/new friendships. With your house liaison, you will be able to visit many places in the area. A lot of ‘extras’ to working with us – incentives, parties, after hour activities. Great area of the country – beautiful mountains for hiking, rivers & lakes for swimming and fishing, biking, shopping, restaurants, movies, etc
Cultural exchange activities:
- Students should be prepared to live in the very remote (but beautiful!) White Mountains area of NH
• Story Land is offering local weekly trips in late June-August and limited in September. We visit local attractions, local natural beauty spots, local entertainment, the ocean, shopping, etc.
• Within the area, there are a couple of local taxi services, but no local buses, trains, etc.
• Limited Wi-Fi
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ