Six Flags Great Adventure
(Let’s Have Fun Spring Job 2023)
Employer Name: Six Flags Great Adventure
States: New Jersey
Reference Video: Six Flags Great Adventure
Position: Amusement Park Worker (food service, park service, ride operations, games, or retail).
Position Available: 10-20 positions
Hourly wage: $14.50 per hour
Wage comments: –
Estimated hours per day: Average 35+ hours per week
Number of days per week: vary each week
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude.
- The first 3 weeks will be a training period where the hours may be reduced until you are immersed in your full time schedule.
- Hours will be 35+ average over the course of the program.
- Hours and schedule will vary each week, must be available and able to work holidays, weekdays, and weekends (Saturday, Sunday) as scheduled.
- Uniform – No visible tattoos, clean shaven, no facial piercings or long hair for males. Black non-slip shoes.
- Social Security Number – Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card but you must provide a receipt to prove you have applied.
Working outside in many positions throughout the park. Positions will include food service, park service, ride operations, games, or retail. All positions require standing for the duration of your shift, general park duties as assigned & cleaning safely with chemicals!
English Required skills: Advanced (A, B+, B)
Start Date: March 15th – April 15th, 2023
End Date: June 26th – July 7th, 2023
Uniform: No visible tattoos, clean shaven, no facial piercings or long hair for males. Black non-slip shoes.
Housing assisted by: Located on site at Six Flags! There will be 4 people sharing a bathroom and kitchen, 2 per bedroom. One set of sheets will be provided. Should you want new or different sheets – you will be responsible for providing your own.
Cost Type: Week
Cost Amount: $100.00 per week per person
Why choose us?
Amusement Park, Water Park, & Wild Safari Animal Park. Home to fourteen roller coasters, including the tallest in the world and the fastest in America – Kingda Ka!
Cultural exchange activities
Located on the East Coast, approximately 75 miles (121 km) SW of New York City & approximately 75 miles (121 km) NW of Atlantic City, NJ
Weather – Warm during the day, cooler during the evening. Temperatures typically range between 50-65 degrees Fahrenheit (10-19 degrees Celsius).
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ