Naples Bay Resort & Marina
(Premium Spring Job 2023)
Employer Name: Naples Bay Resort & Marina
Reference Video: Naples Bay Resort
Position: Marina Attendant/Dock Attendant
Position Available: 3 positions
Hourly wage: $12.00/hr. + tips
Bonus Comment: –
Estimated hours per day: 6-8
Number of days per week: 5-6
- Active listening skills and ability to articulate information both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously; maintain composure when dealing with stressful situations; absolute confidentiality required.
- Maintain positive attitude with exceptional customer service
- Be comfortable working long days outdoors
- Perform boat check-in and check-outs
- Must be dependable and flexible – weekend and holiday work is part of the job
- Remove garbage, litter and debris form pier, docks, parking lots and grounds
- Be knowledgeable of Marina rules and regulations, enforce and/or report violations to supervisors
- Collect fees when needed and complete and submit paperwork timely and accurately
English Required skills: Advanced (A, B+, B only)
Start Date: March 7th – March 31st ,2023
End Date: July 1st – July 7th,2023
Housing assisted by: Employer/US Sponsor
Cost Type: Month
Cost Amount: $280.00 per month per person and they will have to pay a $100 per person deposit upon arrival
Why choose us?
Enjoy the very best of the Naples lifestyle. You can find the ultimate relaxation at Naples Bay Club with upscale activities that offer you an exceptional escape, including private tennis, world-class dining, a luxurious spa, a modern fitness facility, five swimming pools, and more!
Cultural exchange activities
Florida is a place where you are never too far from one of the many beaches that line the coast of the state. Other popular attractions and sights in Florida include world-famous amusement parks like Disney, Universal Studios and SeaWorld, historical St. Augustine, the Everglades and the Florida Keys. The nickname, “the Sunshine State,” is slightly misleading, as Florida is also home to extreme weather events. Hurricanes have caused some serious damage to Florida, so visitors should listen to warnings and take precautions during hurricane season in August through to October.
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ