Myrtle Waves Water Park
(Super Premium Summer Job 2023)
Employer Name: Myrtle Waves Water Park
City: Myrtle Beach
States: South Carolina
Reference Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIFSmEMdCC4
Position Available: 5-10 Positions
Hourly wage: $15.00
Wage Comments: $15.00 – Wage non-negotiable. Raises are performance based at the discretion of management
Overtime details: No Overtime Pay – However, additional hours are available at the discretion of management and department needs
Bonus Comment: There will be NO end of Season Bonus
Estimated hours per day: 6-11 hrs per day
Number of days per week: 5-6
All lifeguard applicants must successfully complete the Star Guard Elite Lifeguarding course prior to being extended a job offer. Necessary CPR and First Aid training is taught during class.
Swimming abilities required for the course include:
● Swim 50 yards without stopping an approach stroke (breaststroke or front crawl)
● Swim 50 yards with a rescue tube without stopping
● Retrieve a 10lb brick from the deepest part of the pool
● Tread water for 1 minute without using your hands
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Positive and effective customer service skills.
Work well in a team environment.
Work well with people of all ages.
Adhere to terms of Star Guard Lifeguard Training Program Licensure Accuracy, thoroughness, and self-monitoring to ensure quality work. Motivated self-starter
- Perform skills and responsibilities as outlined by the Star Guard Elite Lifeguarding Program.
2. Prevent (drowning), recognize (distress), and respond to all aquatic and non-aquatic emergencies.
3. Administer appropriate care for respiratory and cardiac emergencies as well as injuries and sudden illnesses.
4. Maintain continuous and vigilant coverage of your respective area/zone in accordance with the 30 second standard.
5. Participate in the Star Guard Elite and Myrtle Waves lifeguard audit program.
6. Attend at least 4 hours of in-service training per month to practice/apply skills and keep your license active.
7. Exhibit exceptional customer service skills.
8. Protect patrons from injury by enforcing all park and attraction rules.
9. Ensure all riders meet minimum height requirements for each attraction.
10. Adhere to all operating procedures as outlined by the water park’s standard operating procedures for each position you may be stationed at. This includes, but is not limited to: operating the attraction, immediately addressing any attraction maintenance/safety concerns and/or stopping operation (if necessary), and cleaning the area.
11. Maintain an environment that makes the safety of all guests and employees our number one concern.
12. Contribute to park clean up and maintenance before, during, and after operating hours.
13. Keep the employee break room and other commons areas clean.
14. Greet guests, visitors and employees in a friendly and courteous manner and help resolve any complaints and answer questions.
15. Follow the rotation schedule in a quick and efficient manner.
16. Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules, regulations, standards, guidelines, expectations and requirements.
17. Ensure completion of work responsibilities or special projects within the time frame designated by your supervisor.
18. Provide feedback, ideas, and suggestions on a timely basis
English Required skills: Advanced (A, B+, B )
Start Date: May 12th – June 18th, 2023
End Date: September 4th – September 7th, 2023
Meals details: Discount varies
Housing assisted by: Employer
Cost Type: Week
Cost Amount: $125.00 per week per person
Why choose us?
Lazarus Entertainment Group offers three of the most popular premiere attractions in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area. Operating amusement parks and attractions along the Grand Strand for more than 40 years, Lazarus Entertainment Group is a family run business comprising second and third generation working together. Our team provides a fun, safe and clean environment for all our visiting guests, while delivering a memorable entertainment experience.
Cultural exchange activities
Myrtle Beach has tons of cultural activities to offer along the 60-mile stretch of beautiful beaches it has to offer. With tons of shopping, dining, and entertainment available for you, there will never be a dull moment here. Myrtle Beach has a very caring community with our exchanged visitors and has All-Nations Cafe where you can interact with local of our community and other exchanged visitors from all over the world.
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ