(Premium Spring Job 2023)
Employer Name: Maritime Market at Bald Head Island City: Bald Head Island States: North Carolina
Reference Video: Bald Head
Position: Deli Attendant/Café Server
Position Available: 1 position (Female Only)
Hourly wage: $9.50
Bonus Comment: –
Estimated hours per day: 6-8
Number of days per week: 4-6
– Must speak and read English on an advanced level.
– Must be outgoing, friendly.
– Students must be willing to clean and remove rubbish
– Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, be knowledgeable of all food items on the menu, their descriptions and ingredients, and the wine and liquor offerings.
– Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
– Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions, and interact professionally and maintain effective working relationships with management, co-workers, and members.
– Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and stand for an extended period of time.
- Manage product invoices, money, and GPS to meet deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle on-line complaints and sent/receive reports through USPS software.
- Train employees and supervisors to operate the system on the AS400 mainframe.
- Set up GPS and route in order to complete each delivery on time and efficiently.
- Utilize time management skills to facilitate the timely delivery and pickup of residential and corporate packages during the busy holiday season.
- Learned how to work electronic DIAD systems and collect signatures along with other necessary documents.
- Serves patrons with food and beverages in a positive and friendly manner.
- Provides information to help food and beverage selections.
- Presents ordered choices in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Maintains dining ambiance with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Prepares room for dining by clothing tables and setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Helps patrons select food and beverages by suggesting courses, explaining the chef’s specialties, identifying appropriate beverage pairings, and answering food preparation questions.
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons’ choices and identifying patrons’ special dietary needs and special requests.
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons’ choices from bar and kitchen and delivering accompaniments and condiments from service bars.
- Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs and observing dining process.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed, replenishing utensils, refilling water glasses, and being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Concludes dining experience by acknowledging choice of restaurant and inviting patrons to return.
- Obtains revenues by totaling charges, issuing bills, accepting payments, delivering bills and payments to host, and returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons.
English Required skills: Advance (A, B+, B)
Start Date: March 7th – March 31st, 2023
End Date: July 7th, 2023
Meals details: –
Housing assisted by: Employer / US Sponsor
Cost Amount: Free Housing
Why choose us?
The Maritime Market sells a full line of groceries, meat, produce, deli, beer/wine and assorted sundries such as beach toys, books & games, apparel & gifts. The Market also operates a full service restaurant on-site and serves breakfast, lunch, and a limited dinner menu including pizza. The Market also offers a full catering department and caters private functions including weddings, events, beach parties and other gatherings.
Cultural exchange activities
With museums, outdoor activities, and theme parks all on offer, you’ll find plenty of things to do in North Carolina no matter the season. Mountains in the High Country provide opportunities for hiking, biking, and swimming in waterfalls during the warm months.
Beaches and coastal attractions tempt for relaxing weekends throughout the year but especially in the summer.
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ