Holiday Inn Express & Suites
(Exclusive Premium Summer Job 2023)
Employer Name: Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Position Available: 4 Positions
Hourly wage: $13.00 per hour
Estimated hours per week: 32 – 40 hours per week
Job Prerequisites: There is a job fair in Bangkok.
Job Description :
– Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned.
– Duties will include but are not limited to cleaning rooms and common areas, including bathrooms, toilets, sinks, and showers, changing linens, laundry, dust, vacuum, and empty trash, etc. Very physically demanding.
– Be prepared to stand, bend, kneel and push a 50lb/23kg cart all day.
– Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit.
– Please do not apply if you are sensitive to any kind of chemicals or lotions or have physical limitations that would keep you from doing your job.
– Restock housekeeping carts. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
English Required skills: Intermediate (A, B+, B, C+ only)
Start Date: May 7th – June 15th,2023
End Date: September 7th,2023
Housing assisted by: Employer/US Sponsor
Cost Type: Week
Cost Amount: $75.00 per person per week
About the location:
Centrally located to 3 Dark Sky Preserve Parks, 7 lighthouses, more than 12 sinkholes, 300,000 acres of open water, 400+ million-year-old fossils, and more than 100 miles of groomed trails; the Sanctuary of the Great Lakes is your relaxed adventure oasis.
Bring some warm clothes. Comfortable shoes are a must. Be prepared to see the night sky of Michigan, maybe even the Aurora Borealis!
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ