Holiday Inn Express Anchorage
(Premium Spring Job 2023)
Employer Name: Holiday Inn Express Anchorage
Position: Room/Breakfast Attendant
Position Available: 2 Positions (Full)
Hourly wage: $13.00 per hour
Overtime details: Slight
Tips: Possible but not guaranteed
Estimated hours per day: 6-8
Number of days per week: 5
Ability to stand for the duration of the shift, lift up to 40lbs, and have no sensitivities to cleaning chemicals.
Job Description :
This position requires assisting in multiple areas of the hotel. When assisting in the breakfast attendant position, you would be primarily responsible for setting up, maintaining and breaking down the breakfast buffet and for maintaining the breakfast dining area. With minimal supervision provide exceptional guest service by welcoming them and be well attended at all times. The room attendant position provides cleaning services such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, washing walls, windows, and mirrors, etc. in designated areas of the hotel. When assigned to guest rooms, replaces linens, replenishes amenities and makes beds. The position requires the ability to perform the following essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Greets guests and responds to special requests.
• May gather waste and/or contaminated materials for disposal. Assigned areas of the hotel may include guestrooms, hallways, lobby, stairwells and offices.
• Maintains privacy and security by properly announcing entry and servicing guest rooms as appropriate.
• Cleans guestrooms to the level of standards set by the Hotel, including stripping of soiled items and trash, bed making, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting and replacing amenities and supplies.
• Removes all dirty glassware, coffee presses, and tea vessels from guest room to location specified by supervisor and replaces with clean glassware needed.
• Removes all Room Service related trays and/or dishes from guest room to location specified by supervisor.
• Properly uses and maintains assigned equipment and supplies to departmental specifications, including vacuums, chemicals and cleaning aides.
• Observes status and maintains common areas, including floor closets, stairwells, halls, lobby areas and elevators.
• Properly maintains the daily log, including accounting for completed tasks, tracking issued keys and reviewing the communications log and file on a routine basis.
• Properly handles lost and found items in accordance with department policies and security procedures.
• Responds to guest concerns, complaints or suggestions appropriately, refers them to management in support of providing superior guest service.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• Keeps the immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or matters of significance.
• Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
• At all times projects a favorable image of Northwest x Southern Hospitality to the public.
• Maintains safe working conditions within the department and Hotel.
English Required skills: Upper Intermediate (A, B+, B, C+ only)
Start Date: March 7th – April 1st, 2023
End Date: May 21th – July 5th, 2023
Meals details: A discount may be available
Housing assisted by: Must Arrange Own
Type of housing: House
Cost Type: Week
Cost Amount: $125.00 ++
Cost Details: Cost of Housing will vary based on accomodations secured.
Why Choose us?
We provide a happy & healthy work environment with competitive wages located in beautiful midtown Anchorage, AK. Anchorage is surrounded by mountains and wildlife. Opportunity to gain new life experiences, meet new people, and build lifelong friendships while being immersed in Alaska culture.
Cultural exchange activities:
The city of Anchorage offers all urban amenities situated in the mountains and on the bay. Best of all worlds. Several local attractions and museums in the area. Adventure Awaits!
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ