(Premium Spring Job 2022)
Organization: Comfort Inn (Premium Spring Job 2022)
Position: Room Attendant
Rate of pay: $13.00
Employer Name: Comfort Inn-Anchorage, Alaska
Position: Room Attendant
Position Available: 1-2 Positions Available, Female/ Male
Hourly wage: $13.00 per hour
Estimated hours per day: 6-8
Number of days per week: 5
Meal Detail: Discount Available
Housing Description: Must Arrange Own
Type of housing: House
Number of people to a room: 2 – 4
Bedrooms: 2 – 4
Cost Type: Week
Estimated cost of housing: $125 per week per person.
Cost Details: Cost of Housing will vary based on accommodations secured.
Is housing cost deducted from paycheck? No
Is housing deposit required? Yes
Deposit amount: $100-300
Housing deposit due date: Upon Arrival
Instructions for deposit payment: Home owner will go over it.
Is housing deposit refundable? Yes
Conditions for deposit refund: Deposit will only be returned if the place is left clean, and nothing is broken. You are responsible for paying the rent, if not you may risk eviction. The place is to be kept and left the same way you found it “Clean”. Your deposit will not be refunded if you leave your housing earlier then your contract end date.
Transportation details: Bus available in Anchorage, Walk, Ride Bike.
This position provides cleaning services such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, washing walls, windows and mirrors, etc. in designated areas of the hotel. When assigned to guestrooms, replaces linens, replenishes amenities and makes beds.
The position requires the ability to perform the following essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Greets guests and responds to special requests.
• May gather waste and/or contaminated materials for disposal. Assigned areas of the hotel may include guestrooms, hallways, lobby, stairwells and offices.
• Maintains privacy and security by properly announcing entry and servicing guestrooms as appropriate.
• Cleans guestrooms to the level of standards set by the Hotel, including stripping of soiled items and trash, bed making, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting and replacing amenities and supplies.
• Removes all dirty glassware, coffee presses, and tea vessels from guest room to location specified by supervisor and replaces with clean glassware needed.
• Removes all Room Service related trays and/or dishes from guest room to location specified by supervisor.
• Properly uses and maintains assigned equipment and supplies to departmental specifications, including vacuums, chemicals and cleaning aides.
• Observes status and maintains common areas, including floor closets, stairwells, halls, lobby areas and elevators.
• Properly maintains the daily log, including accounting for completed tasks, tracking issued keys and reviewing the communications log and file on a routine basis.
• Properly handles lost and found items in accordance with department policies and security procedures.
• Responds to guest concerns, complaints or suggestions appropriately, refers them to management in support of providing superior guest service.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or matters of significance.
• Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
• At all times projects a favorable image of Northwest x Southern Hospitality to the public.
• Maintains safe working conditions within department and Hotel.
Important points of job: Please read the Job Description attached to this position.
English Required skills: Upper Intermediate
Start Date: March 7th – April 1st, 2022
End Date: May 21st – July 5th, 2022
Why choose us?
We provide a happy, healthy work environment with competitive wages, located in beautiful mid-town Anchorage, AK and Fairbanks, AK, which are both surrounded by mountains and wildlife in the midst of a city. Opportunity to gain new life experiences, meet new people and build lifelong friendships while being immersed in Alaska culture. Gain work experience in the hospitality and tourism industry by working at one of our hotels!
Cultural exchange activities:
The city of Anchorage offers all urban amenities situated in the mountains and on the bay. Best of all worlds. Fairbanks is the best place in the world to see the Northern Lights! If you want to experience nature, adventure and live in the most beautiful state, Alaska is your destination.
All information may be changed due to reasonable reason of each placement without prior notice. All images are only for display purpose.
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ
For more information, please contact
iHappy Hotline: 093-636 6456, 095- 928 9426, 099-626 5456