(Super Premium Summer Job 2023)
Employer Name: Aramark
States: New York
Position: Maimonides Park – Cook – Event Based Position – Second Time W&T Preferred
Position Available: 1 position (Full)
Hourly wage: $15.70/Hour
Wage comments: –
Overtime details: –
Bonus Comment: –
Estimated hours per day: Event Based Position
Number of days per week: Varies
Job prerequisites :
- Upper Intermediate + English.
2. Love for cooking or experience in culinary a plus.
3. Participants must be willing to clean in the kitchen and remove trash.
4. Participants will stand the entire shift.
5. Participants are in contact with sharp knives, boiling liquids/water, hot pans and grills. Kitchens will be hot.
6. Participants must cut and serve pork. This is a must. NO exception.
7. Participants understand NYC has a very high cost of living
8. Participants must be comfortable in an urban/city environment
9. Participants must arrange their own housing
10. Participants will be required to work all scheduled home games
11. Social Security numbers preferred
Job Description :
Cook is responsible for cooking and preparing food according to recipes and production guidelines while adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. The Cook should safely handle knives and equipment such as grills, fryers, ovens, broilers, etc.
– Cooks and prepare a variety of food according to production guidelines and standardized recipes Sets up workstation with all needed ingredients and equipment
– Prepares ingredients by measuring, weighing, mixing, chopping, trimming, and peeling food items
– Safely utilizes a variety of utensils including knives
Operates equipment such as ovens, stoves, slicers, mixers, etc.
– Bakes, roasts, broils, steams, and uses a variety of cooking methods on meat, vegetables, and other foods
– Arranges, garnishes, and portions food according to established guidelines
– Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
– Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils
– Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
– Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
English Required skills: Advanced (A, B+, B only)
Start Date: May 8th – June 26th, 2023
End Date: August 28th – September 7th, 2023
Meals details: One free meal is provided per shift.
Housing assisted by: Must Arrange Own
Why choose us?
Be a part of a Winning Team! Aramark @ Citi Field & Maimonides Park is looking for energetic and self motivated Work & Travel participants with a proven track record in providing exemplary guest service in a fast paced, working as part of a team, to assist in the Food Service Operations at Citi Field & Maimonides Park. The ideal candidate will be available to work all New York Mets or Brooklyn Cyclones home games. This is an event based, part time position. It will be the participants responsibility to find an additional second job
Cultural exchange activities
A densely populated metropolis nearly half of whose residents were born outside the USA, New York City really embraces the term “melting pot.” Every corner of the world is packed into the Big Apple’s five boroughs, from vibrant enclaves such as Little Guyana in Queens and midtown’s Koreatown to lower Manhattan’s bustling Chinatown and Little Italy. The city wears its history of welcoming outsiders with pride. Attractions include the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Brooklyn Heights (America’s first suburb), Coney Island, Prospect Park, Flushing Meadows-Corona Park, the Bronx Zoo, and the New York Botanical Garden, to name a few.
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกาซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ