(Premium Spring Job 2022)
Organization: Hyatt House (Premium Spring Job 2022)
Position: Guest Service Representative
Rate of pay: $13.00
Employer Name: Hyatt House-Anchorage, Alaska
Position: Guest Service Representative
Position Available: 1-2 Positions Available, Male/Female
Hourly wage: $13.00 per hour
Estimated hours per day: 6-8
Number of days per week: 5
Meal Detail: Discount Available
Housing Description: Must Arrange Own
Type of housing: House
Number of people to a room: 2 – 4
Bedrooms: 2 – 4
Cost Type: Week
Estimated cost of housing: $125 per week per person.
Cost Details: Cost of Housing will vary based on accommodations secured.
Is housing cost deducted from paycheck? No
Is housing deposit required? Yes
Deposit amount: $100-300
Conditions for deposit refund: Deposit will only be returned if the place is left clean, and nothing is broken. You are responsible for paying the rent, if not you may risk eviction. The place is to be kept and left the same way you found it “Clean”. Your deposit will not be refunded if you leave your housing earlier then your contract end date.
Housing deposit due date: Upon Arrival
Instructions for deposit payment: Home owner will go over it.
Transportation details: Bus available in Anchorage, Walk, Ride Bike.
The position requires the ability to perform the following essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Executes prompt, courteous and accurate guest check-in and check-out.
- Addresses questions or problems pertaining to Hotel rooms and rates.
- Maintains room security by providing effective key control.
- Answers telephones and responds appropriately to requests.
- Ensures that customer mail and messages are delivered promptly.
- Promotes participation in frequent guest program, and guest satisfaction surveys.
- Responds to guest reservations requests.
- Communicates with other departments to ensure proper handling of guests and groups.
- Maintains contact with Reservation Service regarding requests for suites, special accommodations, etc.
- Follows room inventory and monetary controls.
- Handles cash, makes change and balances an assigned house bank. Accepts and records vouchers, traveler’s checks, and other forms of payment. Counts cash and other methods of payment at the end of the shift to verify and balance the house bank.
- Handles any guest compliments or complaints and takes action deemed necessary.
- Participates in completing daily shift check list tasks.
- Assists other Guest Service associates where needed including bell, door, reservations and concierge duties.
- Maintains a clean lobby and organized reception desk.
- Attends all mandatory meetings.
- All other duties as assigned by Front Office Manager, and General Manager.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or matters of significance.
- Maintains safe working conditions within department and Hotel.
- Must have ability to remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity.
- At all times projects a favorable image of Northwest x Southern Hospitality to the public.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures including safety procedures and local, state and federal laws and regulations.
Important points of job: Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to bend and lift up to 40 lbs. Must be willing to work around and directly with cleaning chemicals.
English Required skills: Upper Intermediate
Start Date: March 7th – April 1st, 2022
End Date: May 21st – July 5th, 2022
Why choose us?
We provide a happy, healthy work environment with competitive wages, located in beautiful mid-town Anchorage, AK and Fairbanks, AK, which are both surrounded by mountains and wildlife in the midst of a city. Opportunity to gain new life experiences, meet new people and build lifelong friendships while being immersed in Alaska culture. Gain work experience in the hospitality and tourism industry by working at one of our hotels!
Cultural exchange activities:
The city of Anchorage offers all urban amenities situated in the mountains and on the bay. Best of all worlds. Fairbanks is the best place in the world to see the Northern Lights! If you want to experience nature, adventure and live in the most beautiful state, Alaska is your destination.
All information may be changed due to reasonable reason of each placement without prior notice. All images are only for display purpose.
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกา ซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ
For more information, please contact
iHappy Hotline: 093-636 6456, 095- 928 9426, 099-626 5456