(Super Premium Summer Job 2022)
Employer Name: Yellowstone Club
City: Big Sky
Position Available: 2 Positions, Male Only
Hourly wage: $16.00 per hour
Average of Hours: 32 – 40 average hours per week (After orientation, training & achievement of satisfactory performance)
Overtime: Overtime rate is 1.5 hourly pay
- Ensure that each Member and guest receives outstanding service in a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
- Empowered to guarantee total Member satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our Members at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our Members and guests and assure that all transactions are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for team members, Members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the Assistant General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all Yellowstone Club team members to foster and promote a positive working environment
- Complete set-up of function by setting and aligning all tables chairs and linens according to the BEO specifications and manager directions
- Complete final breakdown of function, by cleaning the room, and cleaning and returning equipment to its proper location
- Set up, stock, and maintain work areas. Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned station and service areas.
- Transport dirty linen to correct area to be cleaned, separate napkins from tablecloths, and restock linen shelves with clean linens.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire
- a complimentary meal each day
- ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain
- ski pass to Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- casual dress code
- discounted employee housing
English Required skills: Intermediate (A, B+, B, C+, C)
Start Date: May 25th – Jun.25th, 2022
End Date: Sep.5th-7th, 2022
Cost Amount: $100.00-$137.50 per week student per week with a meal plan included
Housing Collection: Payroll Deduction
Is housing deposit required? Yes
Deposit amount: $250-$400. Upon arrival
Housing deposit due date: On arrival
Conditions for deposit refund: Deposit or partial deposit is refunded to you upon satisfactory completion of Job Offer/Housing Policy/Payment terms. Deposit is refunded within 30 days of separation from company. After cleaning and checking of the students housing in final paycheck, if qualified. You will lose your deposit if you leave the house prematurely or in unacceptable condition.
Transportation details: Transportation assistance is provided to/ from housing. Be prepared for 40- 50 min. ride one-way. Students will be able to utilize.
All information may be changed due to reasonable reason of each placement without prior notice. All images are only for display purpose.
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจากประเทศอเมริกา ซึ่งทาง iHappy ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ
For more information, please contact
iHappy Hotline: 093-636 6456, 095- 928 9426, 094-239-3564