Delaware North at Grand Canyon (Premium Spring Job 2022)
Organization: Delaware North at Grand Canyon
City: Grand Canyon
Employer Name: Delaware North at Grand Canyon Arizona
Position: Housekeeper, Dishwasher, Food Service Associate, Cashier
Hourly Wage: $12.15/Hour
Estimated hours: 32 average hours per week
Overtime Details: Only after 40 hours of work in a workweek. OT will be paid at 1.5x/ hourly rate. (Not guaranteed)
Housing: Assisted by employer
Estimated Cost of Housing: $40/student + tax/week/student
Deposit: $180 upon arrival if needed
Transportation Details: Walking distance 5 – 30 minutes and employee shuttle park bus
English Required Skills: Intermediate – Advance (A, B+, B, C+, C)
Start Date: March 7th – March 15th , 2022
End Date: June – July 7th, 2022
Nearest International Airport: Phoenix International Airport or Flagstaff Pulliam Airport
Nearest City: Flagstaff, Arizona – 89 miles
Phoenix, Arizona – 247 miles
Las Vegas, Nevada – 273 miles
Job description :-
- Housekeeping: Cleaning and stocking hotel rooms. Make beds, clean bathrooms, dusting, amenities, removing dirty linens, cleaning outside guest rooms, in hallways and surrounding grounds. Work in the laundry. Physically demanding; requires bending, twisting, lifting and standing for extended period. Restock all amenities. Clean all wastebaskets, mirrors, shelves, doorframes, windows, window frames and baseboards. Clean with the vacuum. Spray air freshener. Report all maintenance problems, report and turn in any articles left by guests. Clean all surfaces: polish furniture, vacuuming. Operate washer/dryer, separate, wash, dry, fold and deliver sheets, pillowcases, blankets and others
- Food Service Utility Associate/Runner/Dishwasher: Responsible for stocking, serving and bussing of the food and beverage dining areas, including assisting guests with taking and expediting food orders. Maintains the dish room and dishwashing machine, and washes and properly stores all dishes. Wet and sometimes cold environment. Prepare and plate food as needed. Provide guests with excellent customer service during their dining experience in accordance with Company’s Guest Path Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards. Physically demanding
- Cashier/Stocker/Food Prep: Provide exceptional guest service to general store, restaurant, or coffee shop patrons including preparing beverages, cash handling, stocking, cleaning, and sell merchandise in accordance with Guest Path Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards. Prepares food required for foodservice operation and operates point of sale (POS) system. Operating kitchen utilities, records all waste, clean up the area, perform cash register transaction, perform other duties as assigned. Physically demanding
- J1 Students must be willing to work morning, day, late evening, weekends, and holidays shifts.
- COVID-19 protocols and regulations might still be in place, not limited to quarantine, mask wearing, following the employer’s guidelines, etc.
- You will be required to take a drug test upon your arrival. Testing positive for drugs or any illegal use or possessions of drugs or alcohol will result in employment and program termination.
- Grand Canyon Arizona is a beautiful place for nature lovers, however, please do not expect a nightlife, big shopping, or big city atmosphere. Students to be placed at various DNC locations such us Grand Canyon Village, Desert View or Tusayan
DNC Parks and Resorts at the Grand Canyon provide the shirts and nametag. It is each associate responsibility to provide their own black or khaki pants, a black or brown belt, and athletic shoes or black or brown shoes that are in good condition. Shoes are to be white, black or brown. If you do not have these items, please purchase these before reporting to the Grand Canyon for employment. You will not be allowed to work if you do not have black or khaki pants, a black or brown belt and shoes in good condition
All information may be changed due to reasonable reason of each placement without prior notice. All images are only for display purpose.
ข้อมูลข้างต้นอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงขึ้นอยู่กับ US Sponsor และนายจ้างที่เข้าร่วมโครงการจาก
ประเทศอเมริกา ซึ่งทาง iHappyไม่สามารถควบคุมได้และไม่มีส่วนได้เสียกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงใดๆ
For more information, please contact
iHappy Hotline: 093-636 6456, 095- 928 9426, 099-626 5456